“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that counts. It’s the life in your years.”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG.
Today I created my blog in WordPress and started to write and publish everything that came across my mind. I am very happy that my blog have it’s first birthday today and will celebrate many more birthdays if God wish them. So keep visiting my blog to learn more about latest stuffs and some views.
Why to blog?
I blog because:
- I want to share my ideas,
- to give and receive opinions,
- Freedom of speech,
- like to debate,
- to learn about latest stuffs concerning science, technology, sport, and other activities,
- to know other people,
- I use my time efficiently instead of sleeping or stay idle,
- it lets me think big and stay dynamic in nature,
- I like when number of visitors increase and to be first listed in Google search,
- I can talk about my country, people, culture, gastronomy, lifestyles, etc…
- It lets me open a new window for other people to peep in to watch what’s happening in Mauritius and in the world,
- creates innovative mind and originality in content
- I want to help other people to know truth about the nature so as to stay healthy and away from sorrows,