IQ tests for your aptitude tests:
2. Select two words that are synonyms, plus an antonym of these two synonyms, from the list of words below.
choke, force, thrive, toil, wither, burgeon, strive
3. 19, 20, 21, ?, ?, 26, 28, 32, 33, 40
Which two numbers should replace the question marks?
4. The institution houses collections of objects of artistic, historic and scientific interest, and displayed for the edification and enjoyment of the public.
One word has been removed from the passage above. Select that word from the choice below and reinstate it into its correct place in the passage.
a. huge b. permanent c. produced d. conserved e. priceless f. accumulated
5. Which is the odd one out?
congregation, dispersion, compilation, convocation, aggregation
6. Which number is the odd one out?
84129, 32418, 47632, 36119, 67626, 72927
7. Identify two words (one from each set of brackets) that form a connection (analogy), thereby relating to the words in capitals in the same way.
CAT (lash, parade, feline, whiskers)
SLEEP (somnambulate, night, bed, Morpheus)
8. Which word in brackets is closest in meaning to the word in capitals?
FLIPPANT (obverse, irreverent, feeble, candid, facile)
9. If 4 apples and 6 bananas cost £1.56 and 9 apples and 7 bananas cost £2.60, what is the cost of one apple and one banana?
Answers will be available soon