Speed up your firefox
1. Type “about:config” into the address bar and hit enter. Scroll down and look for the following entries.
2. Alter the entries as follows:
Set “network.http. pipelining” to “true” (by double clicking)
Set “network.http. proxy.pipelining ” to “true” (by double clicking)
set “network.http. pipelining. maxrequests” to some number like 100. This means it will make 100 requests at once.
3. Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0”. This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.
Speed Up Your Internet Explorer
1. Click start> run
2. Type regedit> enter
3. Browse folder HKEY_CURRENT_ USER\Software\ m*cro$oft\ Windows\Curre ntVersion\Internet
4. Right click at windows right> New> DWORD
5. Type MaxConnectionsPerSe rver> u can set value (the more higher the no, the more good speed u get, eg: 1000) by right clicking on MaxConnectionPerSer ver>Modify.
6. Create another DWORD>type MaxConnectionsPer1_ 0Server
7. Then put a high value as mentioned above
8. Then,Restart Internet Explorer…